In this episode of the Alchemy Of Affluence Podcast, I’m joined by Flora Ware to talk about her method of linking the 7 Feminine Archetypes And The 7 Chakras.
Flora is a Ceremonial Priestess, Leadership Mentor, and Pagan Songstress.
She’s passionate about helping women learn to feel safe in their bodies through embodying the 7 feminine archetypes in the 7 energy points of the spiritual body.
Flora has helped many women to better understand their bodies, emotions and overall success, and now she’s generously sharing her story and her message with us here.
In this episode, we’ll be diving into:
- What an “archetype” is:
The original pattern or model from which all things of the same kind are copied or on which they are based; a model or first form; prototype.
(In Jungian psychology) a collectively inherited unconscious idea, pattern of thought, image, etc., universally present in individual psyches.
- Some of the various different archetyping systems, each using different names for each archetype.
- Pondering the question… Do we create the archetypes or do the archetypes create us?
- How understanding archetypes helps us to understand and improve our behavioral patterns, and to better understand others.
- Astrology signs are an example of archetypes that most people are familiar with.
- The concept of archetypes transcends cultures, with similar archetypes appearing in various parts of the world and across all time.
- Psychiatrist Carl Jung described archetypes as part of the “collective unconsciousness,” and now the concept of archetypes has become widely popular.
- New archetypes are being born now that there’s more freedom and longer lifespans to explore more aspects of our human potential.
- Archetypes are evolutionary by nature because they’re parts of stories. They’re not meant to limit us or put us in boxes. They’re meant to help us transition into different life phases – it helps us remember our power.
- Typically, we have predominant archetypes, and preferred archetypes. But we often are forced to shift into other ones as we grow and move through life, learning to embody different archetypes in different situations.
- Great for shadow work – we can learn to confront our shadow self through shadow archetypes.
- All archetypes are within us, but none are “in charge” of us.
- How to hold a “counsel meeting” with all of your inner archetypes to decide what version of you needs to step forward in the moment.
- In the Witchy community, we often tend to focus primarily on the chronological set of archetypes -Maiden, Mother, and Crone. But even this is somewhat of a patriarchal construct, locking women into just 3 roles.
- Exploring outside the box around gender identities and more fluid archetypes for types of energy. For example, calling it “electric” or “magnetic” rather than “masculine” and “feminine.”
The 7 Feminine Archetypes In Relation To The 7 Chakras
Associating archetypes with the chakras helps us to feel safe in our body, and to heal, and open up.
Here is Flora’s system for embodying the feminine archetypes by feeling them in the body:
1 Root – The Maiden – being a child of Mother Earth
2 Sacral – The Mother – the creative center.
3 Solar – The Wild woman – having will power.
4 Heart – The Healer – having compassion.
5 Throat – The Creatrix – a messenger.
6 Third Eye – The Visionary – a “crone” or “wise woman.”
7 Crown – The Priestess – leadership and connection to spirit.
Watch Or Listen:
Do you already include chakra and archetype work in your spiritual practice?
Or were one or both of these systems brand new and blowing your mind right now?
We invite you to leave a comment about your experience, or just to let us know what you thought of the podcast!
Suggested Reading From This Episode:
Women Who Run with the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
The Hero Within: Six Archetypes We Live By by Carol S. Pearson
Subscribe To The Podcast
Become A Sponsor
Donate any amount over $5 and I’ll shout out you and your business in the next episode! Just send your brand’s contact info with your donation. Or email it to me at email@example.com
Connect With Flora:
Connect With Afura:
Here is another episode you may enjoy: