Is self care one of your top priorities this fall season ahead?
The Autumn Equinox is on the way, and it’s the perfect time of year to get grounded, centered and aligned with our core desires for the final months of the year.
The equinox on September 20 is a time of balance when the hours of daylight and the hours of darkness will be equal. In the weeks surrounding it, we can harness the theme of balance in our everyday lives to experience more freedom, flow and fulfillment.
Practicing mindfulness around the beginning of fall helps us start the process of releasing any physical, mental, emotional or spiritual baggage we won’t be taking with us into the new year ahead. It also allows us to take notice of (and better utilize) all the blessings we’ve manifested and harvested through the year thus far.
Virgo season leads up to the moment of the equinox – A zodiac sign ruled by the Divine Feminine Earth Element. It’s themes include self care, pausing to take a close look at what is and isn’t working, and mindfully organizing your thoughts, patterns and plans.
I invite you to join me and my friend and colleague, Tenae Stewart (AKA The Witch Of Lupine Hollow, host of the Empowered Modern Witches Summit, and author of The Modern Witch’s Guide to Natural Magick) for a nourishing conversation about how to get the most out of your self care practice by tapping into the energies of the sun, moon and stars.
In this episode, we’ll be diving into:
- How observing the subtle shifts in the seasons can help you to practice mindfulness and experience more fulfillment in everyday life.
- How where you live can effect your experience of nature-based spirituality and seasonal witchcraft.
- What moon phases have to do with zodiac astrology and the sabbats, and how to work with them in your self care and manifestating practices.
- How the zodiac seasons and full moons help to ground and balance us all year round.
- How to be a solitary practitioner even if you’re not able to be in solitude, and how to incorporate loved ones into your practice even if they’re not so witchy.
- The liberating power of knowing how your personal astrology effects how you experience the seasons.
Watch Or Listen:
The Empowered Modern Witches Summit is our live virtual event taking place September 19-23, 2022, the week of the autumn equinox in the northern hemisphere – the perfect time for gathering, sharing wisdom and gratitude, and breaking (virtual) bread together.
It’s totally FREE to attend and features an incredible lineup of witches, astrologers, and authors.
All of us will be sharing our diverse perspectives on how YOU can use the seasons, moon phases, astrology, and magick for your overall wellness and self-care.
I’ll be presenting on Harnessing Autumn Themes to Create Sacred Space at home and in everyday “mundane” life.
Other presentation topics include:
- Spiritual bathing and sex magic
- Secular witchcraft
- Finding your center through lunar guidance
- Pillars of self-care and creating self-care rituals with your astrological chart
- Using the moon as a tool of transformation
- Mothering yourself back to wholeness with your moon sign
- Healing money trauma and activating your abundance frequency
- Astrological empowerment and shadow work with Black Moon Lilith
- Healing activation to reclaim your magic
- and more!
I’ll also be participating in a live panel discussion about self care for the autumn season. And there will be other panel discussions on shadow work and living your most magickal life.
See you there!
Need more Alchemy Of Affluence Podcast in your life?
I invite you to subscribe on your favorite platforms:
Become A Sponsor
Donate any amount to help keep the magick coming! I appreciate your support so much!
Or Join Me On Patreon!
Want to get printables, and other goodies from my shop in the mail each month?
Patrons also get engage in discussion prompts in community with me, and to suggest what content I create next!
Did you enjoy this post?
If so, I invite you to check out this one next: