We’ve all seen Pinterest pins and grimoire pages with herbal correspondences for the witchs’ sabbats or zodiac signs, and The Witch Of Lupine Hollow is here to explain WHY.
If you’re anything like me, you may have even rolled your eyes at (or otherwise disregarded) some of these seemingly arbitrary correspondences – Feeling that, if there isn’t a convincing explanation of why they were selected, then they have no relevance in your practice…
But as it turns out, astrology, moon phases, the wheel of the year (and, yes, even herbalism) are all interconnected in a way that actually makes a ton of sense!
My friend and colleague, Tenae Stewart (The Witch Of Lupine Hollow) is a practicing cottage witch, certified astrologer, coach and author of the book The Modern Witch’s Guide To Natural Magick. It’s her mission to help make witchcraft and self care easy, effective and accessible to as many people as possible. One way she does that is by showing us the mind-blowing truth behind correspondences so that we can make educated decisions around how to use them.
In this episode, we’ll be diving into:
- An easy to understand rundown of how astrology works.
- The connection between astrology, moon cycles and the wheel of the year.
- How everything in the Universe in connected, and most religions have more in common than they seem to think.
- Why herbs and plants have elemental and zodiacal correspondences listed with them.
- The importance of leading with intuition when working with correspondences – And how it can be helpful to know the “rules” so that you can mindfully break them!
- How to make magickal modalities approachable, accessible and inclusive as self care practices anyone can benefit from.
- The new book from The Witch Of Lupine Hollow, “The Modern Witch’s Guide To Natural Magick.”
Watch Or Listen:
Do you already include any of these modalities practice?
Or is this brand new to you and blowing your mind right now?
We invite you to leave a comment about your experience, or just to let us know what you thought of the podcast!
Looking for a fun, easy and POWERFUL way to implement the energy of the seasons into your life?
I invite you to join me for a guided journaling adventure through the Wheel Of The Year!
Subscribe To The Podcast
Become A Sponsor
Donate any amount to help keep the magick coming! I appreciate your support so much!
Or Join Me On Patreon!
Want to get printables, and other goodies from my shop in the mail each month? Patrons also get engage in discussion prompts in community with me, and to suggest what content I create next!