These self care tips for witches will inspire you to “fill your own cup first!”
As magickal people, we’re empathic and need to set healthy boundaries with ourselves and others to keep our energy protected.
I invite you to join me and Laura Daligan for a chat… She’s one of the very first witches I looked to as a teacher many years ago when I was first finding my witchy path.
We’re chatting about:
- How the witchcraft path has helped so many of us to see that being a creative and sensitive person is a strength, not a weakness.
- How discovering your magick doesn’t change you, so much as it gives you space to be more of who you already are.
- The importance of staying connected to your art form or intuitive gift, rather than letting yourself get swept away in the busy-ness a creative entrepreneurial path.
- Striking a balance between creating what we think we want to make, vs waiting for spirit to channel a meaningful project through us.
- How spiritual healers and girl bosses tend to give to their clients and audience and forget to allow themselves to receive.
- The magick of pursuing a gothic romance with Money.
- The power of NOT forgetting that you, as a witch, have the power to simply ask, and you shall receive.
- Why you should be channeling dragon energy.
I invite you to join me in Alchemy of Affluence Academy, where you will receive all the tools you need to identify your highest desires, connect with your inner Magician, and transform your biggest perceived weaknesses into your greatest super powers using traditional witchcraft practices and universal laws to manifest your ideal lifestyle in real life!
Need more Alchemy Of Affluence Podcast in your life?
I invite you to subscribe on your favorite platforms:
Become A Sponsor
Donate any amount to help keep the magick coming! I appreciate your support so much!
Or Join Me On Patreon!
Want to get printables, and other goodies from my shop in the mail each month? Patrons also get engage in discussion prompts in community with me, and to suggest what content I create next!
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, I invite you to check out this one next: