Welcome to The “Rediscovering My Path” Challenge: November’s Eve Edition!
Are you a witch (or witchy-curious) looking to re-connect with your spiritual path?
This 3-prompt journaling challenge is designed to bring a sense of fun and wonder back into your spiritual practice.
If you’re looking to rediscover what drew you to the Craft in the first place… Or are finding your footing on the witchy path for the first time, I invite you to check out this video and join me for this fun journaling challenge!
Ready to join this Samhain / Halloween / November’s Eve Challenge?
Here’s how it works:
- This is a 3-prompt challenge.
- Your goal is to create a journal entry for each of the three prompts.
- You may wish to craft your own page layouts, or just use regular note sheets, or upgrade to my printable prompt pages.
- Your entries can be writing, artwork or both.
- To be entered to win a prize, you must be subscribed to this newsletter list. (Being subscribed to my regular list will not count).
- To win, you must also be a member of this Facebook group.
- Submit your entries by posting them in the FB group by October 31, 2021 at 11:59PM EST.
- If your entry is art focused, please make a post showing a picture of your pages along with a typed description of what your artwork is about.
- If your entry is just writing, please post a typed version (or synopsis) of it, in case myself or anyone else in the group has difficulty reading handwriting.
- It’s highly encouraged that you comment on other’s posts in the community, but this is not required.
- Winners will be announced in the first week of November 2021.
- First prize is a full scholarship to my year-and-a-day journaling adventure, Your Book Of Seasons.
- Two runners-up will receive one digital product of their choosing from the Writing Witch Shop.
- If you are finding this page after the above dates have passed, I still invite you to join the challenge mailing list, as it still offers new opportunities each year.
Want to use my printable prompt pages?
Upgrade to receive lifetime access to four different printing options.
Your upgrade will include a color printing option for instant festive pages.
You’ll also get black and white printer-friendly versions to save on ink and/or color the pages yourself.
Print the 8.5″x11″ layouts to hole-punch and stick in a 3-ring binder.
Or use the folded book templates to create a 5.5″x8.5″ bound book. A crafting tutorial is included.