The Winter Solstice is the astronomical “new year.”
When the Sun begins a new cycle around December 21 in the Northern Hemisphere (or June 21 in the Southern Hemisphere) it’s the perfect time to set intentions for the next phase of our lives.
It’s both a time of banishing that which no longer serves us, and calling in our desires for the year to come.
I invite you to join myself and my witchy bff, Ashera to chat about:
- Accurate divination stories.
- Clearing away karmic baggage.
- Our attempt at dream interpretation.
- Spiritual insights from our cats.
- Manifestations for the new year.
- A relatable example of the plant-tend-harvest-compost cycle in action.
- Tips for seasonal living for a more sustainable life.
- What we’re banishing for the new year.
- Dealing with seasonal depression.
- The pagan and Christian origins of the winter holidays.
- Working with Christian symbolism as a witch.
- Mother goddess wisdom for the Winter Solstice.
Did you enjoy this witchy chat about the Winter Solstice season?
If so, I invite you to check out this post next: